My dad was bipolar, it ended his life with suicide, after he had my mom killed. He quit taking his meds, and that was the end result. Want to make awareness of this tradgic mental illness.
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
I find it hard to believe that it takes 22 years to finally get some closure, through all the motions and appeals, and it only takes 2 days to file motions and appeals for a stay of exacution all the way to the U.S. Supream court
I am someone who is close to one of the defendants in this case and would like to tell you how sorry I am for the 20+ years of hell you have went through. I know your Mom must have been a wonderful person and did not deserve what happened to her. I do not take up for what this person in my family did whatsoever. Our family has been torn apart because of this and I don't ask for your sorrow or pity for our family. I just want to let you know I do care and always have cared about the pain your family has went through. I am glad to know you will finally have some closure. I wish you the best of luck on your book. It is a sad time for all of us, but most of all your family. Again, I am so very sorry for what my family member has put your family through, very undeserving. I cried and still cry for your Mom also. Please don't hate us, I know it has been hard for you. Again, good luck on your book and may God Bless You and Your Family. Thanks for your time and understanding.
I am someone who is close to one of the defendants in this case and would like to tell you how sorry I am for the 20+ years of hell you have went through. I know your Mom must have been a wonderful person and did not deserve what happened to her. I do not take up for what this person in my family did whatsoever. Our family has been torn apart because of this and I don't ask for your sorrow or pity for our family. I just want to let you know I do care and always have cared about the pain your family has went through. I am glad to know you will finally have some closure. I wish you the best of luck on your book. It is a sad time for all of us, but most of all your family. Again, I am so very sorry for what my family member has put your family through, very undeserving. I cried and still cry for your Mom also. Please don't hate us, I know it has been hard for you. Again, good luck on your book and may God Bless You and Your Family. Thanks for your time and understanding.
ReplyDelete